Monday, January 13, 2014

My First post went a little like this..

Hey there folks, name's Ashley. I am a music loving, health enthusiastic, optimistic 23 year old with a witty personality and a slight obsession with all things Disney. I have never thought about starting a blog before, until I noticed my Pintrest, Instagram, and Facebook were being overwhelmed by my creative ideas and thoughts about certain topics. With the suggestion of a co-worker they said, "Hey why not start a blog?'

I pondered on this for a while, and then thought, "Well? Hey why not?!?" I know I am constantly searching the web for recipes, all things Disney, and great music listens and I am the go to person for my friends and family to ask, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?!

I thought about what my "niche" would be, and I realized that what I am good at/ enjoy is helping other people. So what you will see on this blog are re-post of things I enjoy, my thoughts on topics (mostly Disney/ movies), and music choice. I also search the web for inspiration quotes/ post so I will always end a blog with an inspiration thought of the day. Some may be my own or from another source.  I am extremely excited to start my blogging journey and I hope you all will follow me on this adventure.

"Let it go, let it go. And I'll rise like the break of dawn. Let it go, let is go"
"Disney Frozen"

No comments:

Post a Comment